-
April 8th, 2003, 06:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
IS this thing worth getting when putting on your JRSC?
it says UP TO 30 degrees lower and 3-9% more hp. Seems a tad over blown, but worth doing anyways??
http://www.hondata.com/accessories.html
-
April 8th, 2003, 07:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm not sure about the hp claim. However, the temp drop is definitely not over blown. I initially tested the intake temp with an OBD2 scantool and later verified with Hondalogger. It does work. I only wish they continue to sell the "race" version instead of the standard version.
-
April 8th, 2003, 07:53 PM
#3
Inactive Member
yeah, but is the standard/non race application still justify the $65 price vs. the $25-30 for the stock one?
-
April 8th, 2003, 08:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I think so. Additionally, the Hondata gasket is reusable. If you ever have to remove the intake manifold, you never have to buy or scrape gasket again!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks